Healthy Employees = Healthy Business
Health Solutions is built on the idea that healthy employees make for healthy businesses.
Our personal, flexible format provides companies and individuals with a well-targeted, common sense approach to improve their safety and health.
In business for more than 20 years, Health Solutions serves over 140 clients in the United States and Canada.
We are based in Mankato, MN and Colorado Springs, CO.
By preventing illnesses and injuries for your employees, both on and off the job, you can:
- Save money; a well-targeted program can yield returns of 1.8x to 16x your investment
- Prevent losses to your company’s productivity
- Increase employee satisfaction, morale, and performance
- Attract and retain talented team members
Our injury prevention and health promotion programs help reduce such risk factors as:
- Soft tissue injures
- High body fat
- High blood pressure
- Stress-related problems
- Physical inactivity
Contact us at 800.671.2154 to schedule a consultation!
Assess for Success
A promotion to encourage employees to have an objective way to educate themselves on their current health status, and to mark future improvement, with a goal of reducing the number and severity of soft tissue injuries.
Low Back Fitness Assessment
- Measures the strength and flexibility of the four major muscle groups of the low back.
Body Composition Analysis (% Body Fat)
- Measures lean body mass verses fat body mass. Provides precise educational information on an individual’s “Healthy Range” for body fat, target heart rate for fat loss, daily calories and exercise chart based on the individual’s current scale weight.
- A computerized assessment of your nutritional intake. This program can help you change your current diet habits to enhance sports performance, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, aid in osteoporosis prevention or improve other nutritional areas for better health.
A year-long, employee-paid program implemented on-site to educate and raise preventive health awareness.
Health Solutions provide an innovative approach to the problem of high health care costs through safety and health promotion programs, Health Solutions’ personal, flexible format provides you with common sense approach to balance your health and lifestyle.
Several powerful formats are used to deliver the healthy lifestyle message including consulting, lectures, health assessments, etc. These services are provided on-site to encourage participation and ensure program success for you. Cost effective programs are personalized, not prepackaged, to target your key areas of interest and positively impact your health.
- Convenient & low-cost
- Pro-active, interactive education
- More energy, reduced stress and risk of injuries
- Empowerment to making changes to health
- Relief for current physical discomforts (backaches, headaches, carpal tunnel, etc.)
- Improve overall quality of life
- No-cost or low-cost way to implement an on-site preventive health program
- Healthier, more productive employees
- Reinforces a caring company image
Provided to each program participant during the year:
- 1 Health Risk Appraisal
- 2 Health Assessments
- 3 Private Consultations
- 4 Classes
- A membership card for 20% discount on all other classes and assessments provided
- Minimum 50 enrolled participants
- Facility space to provide on-site sessions
- Employer contact person
- Ability to promote the program to employees
1301 S. 8th Street, Suite 304A
Colorado Springs, CO 80905